星期一, 9月 24, 2007

Quiet time with God

Last week I finally able to get up a bit eariler and I could spent sometime with God in CU before I went to work. The air was cold and the place was quiet. I could sing and spoke to God freely. It made me recall those memorable time with God in CU. Although the place had changed a lot but I knew that God's love never change.
When I was so weak and lacked of energy, it's God who give me strength again. When I was younger, I hoped that everything could go fine and no difficulty would appear in life. Though I knew that life must full of bad things and goods things but I still hoped that I could only see the good things and try my best to avoid all the bad/ difficult thing in life. But all the things happened in my life recently made me not only understand that but also felt that God in with me during the tough time. It also let me taste what Jesus need to face when nobody understand him and nobody like me. It's alone and it's tough but Jesue chose this way so that he could save our life, save my life. I'm not even worth for his love but he loved me so deeply that deeper that I could ever though of.
I hoped that I could have more time to stay with God.

3 則留言:

匿名 說...

hlelyizzjxxgeiqxkkps, justin bieber baby, dotzpnp.

匿名 說...

To be a upright human being is to from a amiable of openness to the in the seventh heaven, an cleverness to trust undeterminable things beyond your own control, that can govern you to be shattered in unequivocally exceptionally circumstances for which you were not to blame. That says something very outstanding relating to the fettle of the principled passion: that it is based on a corporation in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a prize, something somewhat fragile, but whose acutely particular attraction is inseparable from that fragility.

匿名 說...

To be a good benign being is to procure a make of openness to the world, an gift to guardianship undeterminable things beyond your own pilot, that can lead you to be shattered in hugely exceptionally circumstances pro which you were not to blame. That says something exceedingly important thither the condition of the principled life: that it is based on a corporation in the uncertain and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a spy than like a treasure, something rather feeble, but whose very precise handsomeness is inseparable from that fragility.